recentposts

Monday, August 29, 2011

Samsung Shows Off Galaxy S II E-mail System (VIDEO)


Samsung Mobile USA shows off the Galaxy S II’s e-mail app with a video on YouTube. In the video, you’ll get a peek at the S II’s e-mail system in landscape mode showing off a computer or tablet type of experience. For someone who’s inbox gets slammed daily, this looks like a really handy e-mail view to see everything at once, outlook style. I’m not sure if this would pull me away from using the Gmail app itself, but Id be willing to at least give it a shot and see how it works.
How much more can we be teased before Samsung’s big NYC event Tuesday? I’m not going to lie, I’ve been completely sucked in by the Galaxy S II hype and I cannot wait to get my hands on one. Are you dying to get your hands on one as well? Hit the break for the video and another slide like the one above.




0 comments:

Post a Comment